Sunday, October 22 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sewing 102 is geared towards the returning sewer. This is the perfect class for a sewer that wants to learn the fundamentals of taking ideas and making them a reality.
Prerequisite: Sewing 101 or equivalent skills. You will learn how to do measurements as well as read and cut a pattern.
– Students are responsible for bringing all sewing supplies to class including the pattern and material listed below.
General Supplies List:
· Sewing Machine in good working order / I will supply if the student doesn’t have one.
· Sewing Scissors
· Tailor’s Chalk or Marking Utensil
· Seam Ripper
· Pins and a pin cushion
· Measuring Tape
· Pen and Paper for Notes
Supplies List for Pajama Pants
· Everything listed above under the General Supplies List
· 3 yards cotton fabric (Adult) 2 yards (child)
· 1-1.5 yards of 3/4” non-roll elastic (1” elastic is ok if you cannot locate 3/4”)
· Coordinating thread, should match your fabric
Here is the pattern needed for this class:
You can order online by following this link: