Updated: 12:15 pm, March 12, 2020
Hill Center is committed to the health and safety of our community. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and following advice from the CDC.
Our first priority is prevention and we are being proactive for the health and safety of everyone who utilizes our building. So far, we’ve taken the following steps:
- Additional cleanings of all commonly used surfaces using sanitizing agents.
- Additional cleanings of the bathroom throughout the day.
- Adding hand sanitizer stations in the building
- Sanitizing of all audio equipment before use.
- Eliminated the use of shared toys and equipment, and encouraged the discontinuation of direct contact between patrons
- We have asked that our staff, program partners, nonprofit office tenants, and community groups using Hill Center stay home if they are sick.
If you are sick or have recently completed travel to an affected area, we encourage you to stay home. In addition, we encourage those at higher risk for infection stay home in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
If you currently have tickets to a Hill Center event and would like to initiate an exchange, email email@example.com. Your tickets will be credited, and we will inform you about a new date. Please allow our staff 48 hours to respond to this request.
In the event that it becomes necessary for Hill Center to postpone events, we will notify all ticketholders by email or phone using the information provided to us during the time of purchase. For programs offered through our program partners, please refer to those individual partners.