Family Day 2022!
Sunday, September 25 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Hill Center’s annual Family Day returns again and better than ever for 2022! This year we are excited to bring back the programs you love and introduce you to some new ones as well! Come enjoy a completely FREE day of crafts, shows, carriage rides, balloon animals, and a family exercise class. Reserve your tickets now!
Tickets need to be reserved for both child and adult attendees.
Beer, wine, and other concessions will be served!
This event will be held outdoors at Hill Center, see the schedule below for details:
- Family Fitness Class hosted by FIT4MOM DC. All are welcome for 30 minutes of fitness fun that’s guaranteed to be not-too-humiliating for those old enough to read this and sufficiently exhausting for those who are not! To attend, please reserve tickets for you and your child below in addition to your family day tickets.
- Turley the Magician, one of the DC’s most renowned family performers, will entertain and dazzle people of ages with his incredible show.
- Carriage Rides with Harmon’s Carriages. Take a ride in a horse-drawn carriage!
- Face Painting! Kids can request their favorite animals, colors, and pictures to show off for the day!
- Balloon animals with Balloons by Brenda!
- Craft Table with Eastern Market Arts Series & Teachings Workshop (EAST).
- Local DC artist & Hill Center studio arts instructor, Christine Vineyard, will be chatting with families about her hilarious book, Good Jokes Bad Drawings, and offering a craft for kids.
- King Bullfrog will hit the stage with high-energy original, folk and blues songs carefully tailored to get children dancing and delight grownups.
Please click here for Hill Center’s current COVID-19 policies.
Support has been provided by the Capitol Hill Community Foundation and the DC Commission on Arts and Humanities.