- This event has passed.
Family Day 2023!
Sunday, October 1 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Hill Center’s annual Family Day returns again for 2023! Come enjoy a completely FREE day of crafts, shows, carriage rides, balloon animals, and more! Reserve your tickets now!
Tickets need to be reserved for both child and adult attendees.
Beer, wine, and other concessions will be served!
This event will be held outdoors at Hill Center, see the schedule below for details:
- Carriage Rides with Harmon’s Carriages. Take a ride in a horse-drawn carriage!
- Face Painting! Kids can request their favorite animals, colors, and pictures to show off for the day!
- Balloon animals with Balloons by Brenda!
- Turley the Magician, one of the DC’s most renowned family performers, will entertain and dazzle people of ages with his incredible show.
- Craft Table with Eastern Market Arts Series & Teachings Workshop (EAST).
- Local DC artist & Hill Center studio arts instructor, Christine Vineyard, will be chatting with families about her hilarious book, Good Jokes Bad Drawings, and offering a craft for kids.
- King Bullfrog will hit the stage with high-energy original, folk and blues songs carefully tailored to get children dancing and delight grownups.
Support has been provided by the Capitol Hill Community Foundation and the DC Commission on Arts and Humanities.