- This event has passed.
La Vie en Rosé – The Pink Wine Tasting
Friday, August 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$68.00
This event has passed
- Skin Contact Wines (Orange Wines): What are they and how are they made?
- The Saignée Style of Rosé
- Pairing Rosé: What goes well with it and is it only for summer?
- Tasting: One sparkling and three still wines – all rosé!
About Michael Scaffidi: Michael Scaffidi is an Advanced Sommelier who has had a long career as a Sommelier and Wine Director. He has has worked with many prestigious teams including those of The French Laundry, The Greenbier, Union Square Cafe, Jean-George. He considers his father as “the best host I know,” and credits him for teaching him hospitality.
In 2009, he helped open The Jefferson Hotel in Washington, DC where he created the wine and beverage program from the ground up. It was there that he curated a Madeira collection including over 50 offerings by the glass, the oldest of which dated back to the year 1720.
Other Upcoming Tastings with Michael:
- Friday, September 23, 5:30-7:00pm: Pups + Pinot – BYOD (Bring Your Own Dog)
As this class is in-person, we require all attendees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This class requires at least 6 participants.