Local Makers Workshop: Polymer Clay Earrings w/ Fresh Pear Jewelry – Spring Colors Edition
Sunday, March 3 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$85.00
Join Hill Center & Fresh Pear Jewelry for our new series focused on local businesses and makers!
Learn the basics of creating polymer clay earrings! Your ticket includes enough materials to make at least 2 pairs of earrings and one pair of small studs.
Polymer clay is perfect for making colorful, lightweight statement jewelry. Learn the basics of creating handmade clay earrings with Alicia from Fresh Pear Jewelry. In this workshop you will learn how to…
- Select a vibrant color palette for your earrings using color theory and a menu of bright colors perfect for summer
- Create colorful surface patterns on your earrings, such as terrazzo, sprinkles, or squiggles
- Properly cure your earrings in a home oven
- Smooth and sand your earrings for a professional finish
- Assemble your earrings using stud posts and jump rings
Please contact Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
All materials will be provided plus complimentary beer & wine!
About Fresh Pear: Fresh Pear is a slow-made, small-batch jewelry brand creating bold earrings for bold humans. All pieces are designed and made by hand in Washington, DC by Alicia Mazzara, a public policy professional by day and maker and teacher on nights and weekends.