“A Taste of Hill Center: Recipes from our Community Table” continues tradition started in 1864…
Hill Center is closed to drop-in public visits, but is open for limited camps, programs, meetings and celebrations in line with DC government and CDC recommendations. Our entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back to Hill Center, and it is with that in mind that our entire staff has been fully vaccinated. To ensure the continued health and security of our patrons, staff, and performers, Hill Center has implemented the following policies for our programs and classes (programs for which you purchase a ticket on our website):
Starting September 1, 2021, proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required upon check in for all indoor Hill Center programs and classes. Visitors with a medical condition that prevents vaccination must provide proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test to attend an indoor program. Children under 12 years of age are not required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. Masks are required at all times for all visitors ages 2+ regardless of vaccination status at indoor programs, as a result of the mayoral order. For outdoor events, we strongly recommend wearing a mask. Of course, if you are sick, stay home. Ticket holders who do not comply with these policies will not be admitted.
Our first priority is prevention, and we are being proactive for the health and safety of everyone who utilizes our building. So far, we’ve taken the following steps:
- Additional cleanings of all commonly used surfaces using sanitizing agents.
- Additional cleanings of the bathroom throughout the day.
- Adding hand sanitizer stations in the building.
- Sanitizing of all audio equipment before use.
- Eliminated the use of shared toys and equipment, and encouraged the discontinuation of direct contact between patrons.
- We have asked that our staff, program partners, nonprofit office tenants, and community groups using Hill Center stay home if they are sick. Refunds will be issued.
Events & Rentals
If you’d like to speak with our Events & Rental team about planning a celebration or meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get in touch with you. You can find the complete COVID-19 policy for these events here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.