Features & Amenities
- Natural light from 8-foot windows in an exquisitely restored historic Civil War-era building recognized by “Save America’s Treasures”
- Modern amenities, including free Wi-Fi, built-in sound system, screens, projectors, and air conditioning
- Flexible spaces for groups ranging from 10-250, including light-filled breakout rooms
- Beautifully landscaped gardens, perfect for an outdoor event
- Green, environmentally friendly building
- Freedom to choose your own caterer
- Located on Capitol Hill, one block from the Eastern Market Metro convenient to Reagan National Airport, The Wharf, Navy Yard, and Nats Park.
- Hill Center is an arts and culture non-profit organization and features a rotating exhibit of artwork by regional artists
Packages begin at $349
- Host your party or celebration at Hill Center so you don’t have to host at home!
- Indoor and outdoor spaces available
- Our Parties & Celebrations Party Packages feature options for up to 60 guests, perfect for birthday parties, wedding or baby showers, and more!
- Up to 250 in a standing reception for a family reunion, bar or bat mitzvah, formal or prom
Packages begin at $2800
- Beautiful gardens for an outdoor wedding ceremony or reception
- Modern amenities, including Wi-Fi, built in sound system, and AC
- Packages include eight hours of set-up and tear down
- Freedom to choose your own licensed caterer
- Ask us about hosting your Rehearsal Dinner or Wedding Shower!
- Natural light filled, flexible meeting and break-out rooms
- Modern amenities, including A/V and air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Near restaurants & hotels on Barracks Row, Eastern Market, Navy Yard & Waterfront
- Meets federal guidelines for green meetings
- Non-profit discount available
- One block from Eastern Market Metro (blue, orange and silver lines)
Other Space Rentals
Hill Center is the perfect venue for a wide variety of recurring meetings and organizations who are looking for an ongoing short-term or long-term space rentals. Our state of the art demonstration kitchen is the ideal space for groups to rent for corporate team building exercises. We even offer space for pop-ups and other unique ventures. Whether you are in need of a space daily, weekly, or monthly, we have the room to accommodate your needs.
Past events at Hill Center include:
Meetings – Conferences – Retreats – Working groups – Business meetings – Health seminars – Client meetings – Ongoing long-term or short-term rentals – Corporate trainings – Kitchen rentals – Staff training – Planning meetings – Public meetings – Board meetings – Fundraisers – Lectures – Book signings – Pop-ups – Association and foundation meetings – Forums – Professional development – Teacher trainings and seminars – Open houses and fairs – Weddings – Rehearsal dinners – Engagement parties – Baby showers – Wedding showers – Vow renewals – Family reunions – Birthday parties – Retirement parties – Anniversary celebrations – Bar/Bat Mitzvahs – Bris – Baptism – Celebrations of life – Graduations – Proms and formals – Picnics – Sweet 16 parties – Quinceañera
Hill Center has a wide variety of beautiful indoor and outdoor space for events of all types and sizes. All of the light-filled rooms in our historic venue are flexible and can be set-up to meet your unique needs. Rooms, galleries and even entire floors or wings can be rented individually or pieced together, so whether you’re looking for an intimate business meeting with just a few partners or want to rent the entire Hill Center campus for a large party, our skilled Special Events team will put together the perfect package for your event.
Fill out this form and someone from our Special Events staff will be in touch shortly.