As Hill Center has weathered the storm of the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety…
Hill Center’s third floor hosts nine elegant offices, perfect for organizations with office staff of 2-4 people. Currently, we have space available for immediate occupancy. In addition to the office space, additional amenities include:
- Reception services at the main entrance of the building
- Windows that open in each office to allow for increased air circulation
- Geothermal heating and cooling system that allows for offices to control their own office temperature
- Secure access to the third floor, minimizing foot traffic and noise on the floor
- Discounted rates on space rental at Hill Center
- Significant common space cleaning by Hill Center facilities team
- Basic internet connectivity and utilities
- ADA accessible building with elevator
- Access to a third floor conference room that seats up to 14 people
- Proximity to Little Pearl, a Michelin starred restaurant, on campus in the historic carriage house – the perfect spot for a quick refresh or client meeting
- Sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Prime location near Eastern Market, US Capitol Building, Barracks Row, Navy Yard, Union Station and the Wharf
If you would like more information or to see the space, contact Diana Ingraham at (202) 549-4172 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need bigger space? Hill Center also rents space to organizations on a long-term basis for those who might need space during a remodel, due to displacement, etc.